Why is a hanging lightbox such an effective way of getting the attention of passersby and returning customers? For so many different reasons! These hanging lightboxes, also known as illuminated poster holders, can be displayed in windows. While wall mounted frames will be noticed inside a store, these displays will draw customers both inside and outside your institution. Hanging lightboxes can be seen easily during the daytime as well as the nighttime. The LEDs in these frames are vibrant enough to be seen even in inclement weather conditions, guaranteeing passersby will continuously know that your store is open and what your special sales are. These hanging lightboxes are engineered to be used for a very long time as well! These poster displays may be left running twenty-four hours a day for months, even years at a time while not running up a huge electric bill. Lighted window signs, hanging lightboxes feature many attributes that make them business friendly too.
What types of businesses and institutions like to use these poster holders with light?
- Sports stadiums and arenas find illuminated hanging lightbox displays a great way to show home team spirit and also provide noticeable wayfinding around the stadium grounds.
- Signs like these can be found hanging in the windows of restaurants, pubs, and bars to advertise updated menus, weekly specials, unique drinks, and more.
- Individual retail stores as well as ones situated in shopping malls feature these ceiling hanging displays in their front windows. The lighting is easily noticed by passersby and customers, drawing them towards your window display and into your store. These lighted poster holders also make sure that your displays get seen, even at night or on cloudy days.
- Places like train or bus stations and airports often have window signs. They can provide wayfinding throughout the station, as well as inform visitors about local hotels, events, and other places of interest.
The illumination within these frames comes from LED (light-emitting diodes). LEDs are capable of creating a steady glow that will last for years. A light diffusion pattern is worked into the frame to help focus the illumination towards the center of the frame where customers' focus usually goes first, rather than lighting more of the edges of the contained image. Each poster holder is also shipped with some hardware that will allow you to display the frames in a window display. Metal anchors fit underneath designed in extrusions. These anchors then fasten to an acrylic bracket, which keeps the frame straight and secure whilst hanging. Extra hanging chains or cords can be purchased affordably online or at your local hardware store.
While the price of LEDs has come down greatly in recent years, these illuminated posters will initially cost you more than a customary window display will. However, the long term benefits from using a lighted poster frame make this an investment, not just a purchase. LED bulbs use less energy to run when compared to other light bulbs due to their small size, which will help to keep your power bills down throughout the years. You'll be able to keep maintenance costs down with these ceiling mounted displays as well. With this LED technology you won't need to change the bulbs out or keep a supply of replacement bulbs on hand like you would do with similar fluorescent bulb frames. Another way we can keep prices lower is by offering economy and deluxe models of our hanging frames. While the frames look similar, they have a number of distinct attributes.
What distinguishes the deluxe and the economy models?
- The price. The economy models are for sale at a much more affordable price point than deluxe holders.
- The deluxe models use an aluminum composite backboard, which is sturdier and more supportive than the aluminum clad polyethylene core backer that's used in the economy models.
- The deluxe frames feature an internal LED fixture that's protected by aluminum extrusion. This is not included in the economy models.
- Economy illuminated frames feature a 6mm diffusion pattern, while the deluxe models have a stronger 8mm pattern.
- Deluxe frames are, in general, a bit brighter than the economy models. While the economy models feature above-average luminance with their 2-chip LED technology, the deluxe designs feature an even stronger light with their 3-chip LED tech.
Looking to get in contact with us? You can reach us in a number of ways: sending us an e-mail, clicking on the 'Live Chat' link at the top of the page to open up an instant message conversation with one of our live service specialists, or calling 1.800.572.2194 during business hours (Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST) to speak directly to a consumer service representative. Thank you for shopping with us!