Looking for a light box that makes it easier to update translucent posters and backlit graphics? These light boxes feature a unique swing-open design that enables faster and more straightforward signage edits. Because the illuminated frames are so convenient to work with, many outfits, such as sports stadiums, movie theaters, retail shops, restaurants, and offices, utilize them. These economical light boxes may also come with certain amenities that make them perfect for setup on the outside of business locations. This way, users can promote specific photography prints or retail graphics while keeping them protected from the elements. The swinging light boxes, sometimes called backlit lightbox assemblies, influence passersby and other potential customers to enter an organization, so they can see the most up-to-date services or goods. Dissimilar to traditional framing options, these panels with illumination make sure inserts and posters get noticed, even when placed in darker, more dimly lighted settings. The swing-style light boxes are even equipped with magnetic clamps, so any inserts remain properly displayed for a professional demo. The catalog is featured in its entirety online, so shoppers are able to browse every variation for the most practical lightboxes.What traits does a light box like this have?
- Recently, every one of the designs is equipped with a locking mechanism. As a result, business owners and managers can ensure that there is no damage or theft to their posters or graphics.
- As the category indicates, each model features a swing open front that permits simple edits, updates and other changes. One of the finest qualities of the lightbox assemblies is that new graphics can be put in even while the units are affixed to the wall. Likewise, the swinging face makes bulb replacement easier if and when needed.
- Solid aluminum construction is a standard for all of these lightboxes. Not only does the durable layout inhibit mischievous hands from performing unauthorized changes, but also it prevents rust and corrosion. Rubber weather-stripping lines the inside lip of each backlit lightbox panel, so moisture does not get the better of showcased photography and graphics.
- Black and silver are the available finishes. These colors are chosen to ascertain that the illuminated display panels will expeditiously coordinate with their surroundings. It is important to project sophistication without detracting from exhibited information.
Lightbox system like these swing-open units give users the opportunity to advertise in any kind of weather. In addition, posters will remain prominent both day and night. Because the lighted display solutions are powered with T5 fluorescent bulbs, there is no worry of hot spotting or shadowing. This fact is exceedingly critical to those businesses that wish to highlight information in a prominent manner. Furthermore, the strong fabrication keeps graphics and photography in like-new condition to avoid having to pay for additional (and unnecessary) prints. Installation is relatively simple, as there are pre-drilled holes in the frame extrusions. A hardware mounting kit is also included with every unit to help ensure safety. Hang signage and posters in either vertical or horizontal format, depending on your specific needs or applications.What technology is used to light these photography displays and why is it helpful?
- These particular enclosures for posters are backlit with T5 fluorescent bulbs. The elements are some of the most vibrant types of lighting, especially in the case of larger display systems.
- A neon bulb is also considerably less expensive than other alternatives, like light-emitting diodes. This ways, a lower cost overall can be achieved per unit. Additionally, a one-of-a-kind dispersion pattern is conventional of every illuminated panel further dismissingthe possibility of hot and cold spots.
- The T5 bulbs for these lightbox panels usually have a lifespan of 1-1/2 to 2 years if operated always; however, replacement is both inexpensive and straightforward.
- Because the LUX ratings for these lightboxes average above 3000, many buyers simply order them for their luminosity.
Backlit technology is engineered for transparent and see-through graphics or photography. There are a number of translucent poster options available on the site, so be sure to take a look if you need a custom-printed advertisement. Just be sure to take into account that most of the models cover the lighting at the edges for a more evenly dispersed display when designing or ordering posters.
A huge variety of illuminated display options awaits you online 24/7, so why have a look around. There are several categories for perusal, which include thin profile designs, enclosures for outdoor use, options with LED illumination, window hanging models, backlit posters, and more. Dimensions are another important aspect to consider when deciding on the right style. Sizes run the gamut from as small as 18" x 24" to as a large as 36" x 48", so just about any graphics can be accommodated. (The 24 x 36 satin silver swing open frame is very popular.) Lots of first-time buyers shop the best selling and overstock sale models. LightBoxes.us.com continues to be an innovator in the world of illuminated advertising. In fact, any fabricating, stocking, and shipping is down from our centralized warehouse facilities to enable fast lead and delivery times. Moreover, quite a few of the items and selections qualify for same-day shipping, as long as they are in-stock and ordered prior to 1pm EST throughout the regular work week. Our purchasing team is continually on the lookout for the latest and greatest display fixtures, yet they only add affordable options to the line. The combination of high functionality and economy is ideal for every business' budget. If you require assistance or have any questions, be sure to contact our customer service department before placing your order. Just dial up the call center at 1-800-572-2194 between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday or 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. EST on Fridays. Customers may also reach us online using the handy "live chat" tool. If you are not able to contact us during our normal business, simply send an Email. We will respond as soon as we are back in the office. Bring your retail graphics, commercial signage, photography, graphics, and posters to life when you shop with the leading lightbox supplier! Purchase with confidence using any of the accepted credit cards and checkout options. Thousands of satisfied customers already have!