Is an LED light box right for my business? Just about every merchandising company and retail organization can take advantage of illuminated frames for posters. The LED light box adds depth to storefront displays as well as in-store advertisements. Each model is powered by the newest breakthroughs in lighting technology, so bright presentations are achieved every time. An LED light box provides the perfect means for highlighting promotions without occupying lots of space. In fact, the panels have exceedingly thin profiles that make them ideal for placement in tight areas. Additionally, all of these LED light boxes have durable designs that are sure to last, even when employed in environments that see a lot of traffic. Of course, businesses aren't the only applications for these electronic framing solutions, as many galleries and photography studios also hang them up to display artwork. The LED light box, also referred to as an edgelit display, is evenly lighted to keep prints and posters looking professional in any setting, day or night. Take a look at the vast collection of models to discover how you can liven up the signage at your business.How do LED light boxes compare to fluorescent displays?
- Although models that feature LEDs may cost more initially than their neon counterparts, there are number of benefits that more than make up for the extra expense.
- First of all, LED light bulbs are both smaller and more energy-efficient than fluorescent elements. For this reason, many buyers make the leap in the beginning to reap the energy savings later on. LED fixtures save on electricity bills by as much as 40% more than customary lightboxes.
- The bulbs have a longer lifespan, as well. LEDs can last as long as 11 years even when being used always. This means users do not have to worry about the high cost or hassle of replacing bulbs for a considerable amount of time. And if they actually do die out, the process of replacement is relatively straightforward.
- Typical fluorescent models are usually bulkier than LED options, simply because of the electronic components used to create them. The technology of these featured styles allows for much thinner frames to be manufactured. As a result, many people purchase them simply as a way to get the most out of their limited advertising space.
There are a couple different tidbits to consider when installing one of these lightboxes for store graphics. Each illuminated holder has the ability to hang in either landscape or portrait orientation. Once the user has decided which format to showcase the framing, the corresponding hanging rail is selected (short for vertical positioning, long for horizontal setup). The mounting bracket must be level before continuing to secure it on the wall. Some versions are equipped with pre-drilled holes for attachment directly to walls. In either case, the lightbox will remain safely affixed when properly installed.What qualities make these illuminated displays unique?
- Possibly the most noticeable feature of these light therapy and photography display systems is their thin profile. Each design measures less than one inch thick, which makes it ideal for setup in crowded areas and tight spaces.
- The lightboxes for posters have a simple plug rather than an on/off switch, as a result of slender framing.
- Each model is crafted from aluminum for a strong yet lightweight display fixture. Many metal enclosures that feature illumination have sharp edges, but these versions have rounded corners for increased safety. The aluminum is brushed with black or silver finish to ensure that every environment can be matched perfectly.
- While a number of lightboxes are backlit designs, these units distribute light from the edge to avoid the presence of hot and cold spots. Evenly illuminated panels are key to effective signage and posters. This tactic diffuses light evenly, so all you see is bright, shadow-free illumination, even in dimension.
- One of the most convenient features of these lightbox display solutions is the snap-open layout. The spring-loaded frame simply pops up to allow effortless changes and updates to graphics. Not only does this configuration streamline the process of updating poster, but also it enables the user to insert new material even while the unit is still attached to the wall. Use only translucent posters with these lightbox models, so the brightest and most beautiful demo is achieved every time.
Browse the full array of categories to see every backlit graphics system, light therapy box, illuminated sign panel, lighted enclosure for posters, and edgelit photography demo solution. Sizes range from as small as 11" x 17" to 36" x 72" and larger. Each boxes LED technology with premium framing for a huge impact. There are also thin acrylic backlit posters, neon lightboxes, swing-style frames, scrolling displays, and outdoor models, so check out the best selling items or the overstock sale page for thousands of warehouse selections. LightBoxes.us.com stocks every lightbox option on-site in several warehouses, so faster lead times and shipment are possible. In addition, popular light therapy systems are kept in higher quantities for the same reason. In fact, many in-stock lightboxes ship out the same day when purchased before 1pm EST during the regular work week. Our merchandising and purchasing departments are tirelessly searching for the very best lightbox options, so be sure to check back frequently for the latest graphics display selections. If you have any questions or would like further information about any of the merchandise, feel free to dial the call center at 1-800-572-2194 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST on Fridays. If you would rather communicate via the web, simply click the "live chat" icon to open a new window. Not available during business hours? No problem! Send us an Email and we will respond as soon as we return to the office. Shop with the leading lightbox provider today to make your retail graphics, signs, photography, artwork, and posters come alive! Trust the representatives at LightBoxes.us.com for quality display options at affordable costs! Whether you need an 22" x 28" black snap frame or an 18" x 24" silver snap frame, you can place your order with confidence using any of the accepted credit cards and our secure checkout.